CULINARY EROTICA

CULINARY EROTICA
My luvahs

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Smooooooothie!

i wanna report that thanks to introducing vegan into my life, my blood sugar has been stable! wow, who knew??? all those years of eating desserts with refined sugar were a waste of time. they made my blood sugar soar only to bring it down again to the point where i'd have a hypoglycemic attack! and made me gain weight! now, with vegan desserts, my sugars STAY level and i satisfy my sweet tooth!!! what a great deal! also, i notice that since my blood sugar is leveled, i can focus better and i have more energy. oh! i asked leaf organic's rod rotondi if i could post some of his recipes...and he said yes!! so stay tuned for recipes like vanilla and raspberry chocolate cheezecake.
but before i do that...here's another easy yummy smoothie. i find them to be great mid morning snacks! enjoy!

½ banana
lots kale
3 Tbsp chia seeds
R.O. (reverse osmosis) or filtered water
pinch stevia or agave



FOOD CONSULTANT NADIA SAYS

Food of the Day:
Apricots: “Excellent for skin problems. Acts as a blood tonic and helps to reduce anemia. Helpful for chronic cough and asthma.”
Source: Sandra Cabot MD

Thought of the day:
“All success begins with a definiteness of purpose, with a clear picture in your mind of precisely what you want from life.”
Napoleon Hill

if you have any food questions, email Nadia @ food.consultant@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment