CULINARY EROTICA

CULINARY EROTICA
My luvahs

Sunday, August 8, 2010

For the first time in my life, I rejected candy!

yes, it's a historical date in my life: i have never ever rejected candy! but i did today! whahhh???? that's right, you heard it here first. grace refused awful, refined, yummy sugar. you might be asking yourself, "why??" because....because....i didn't want it.
ok, this is how it went down: before i was offered the candy, i had just eaten rod's chocolate raspberry cheesecake. this did 2 things: my body was happy with the natural sugars AND my sweet tooth was appeased. i had healthy snacks all thru the day and i felt great. to the point where my blood sugar never dropped! so no glucose pills for me today. this is so cool, i think this vegan thing works.....

food consultant, nadia says....

food of the day: alfalfa sprouts-
'an excellent source of chlorophyll. assists with weight loss and supports liver function. useful for menopausal symptoms, as it contains large amounts of phytoestrogens."
source: sandra cabot MD

thought of the day: "it is always your next move." - napolean hill

No comments:

Post a Comment