CULINARY EROTICA

CULINARY EROTICA
My luvahs

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Snack away!

after a hard core vegan regime, i was able to accept and LOVE veggies and fruits. so now i'm eating meat twice a week and eating way more greens! and LIKING them! i'm also repelled to sugary foods which i used to be addicted to. i eat every 2 hours to keep my sugar levels in good shape and eating more veggies & fruits helps me do this and NOT gain weight! if you're hypoglycemic, this is what my research and experimentation says: eat every 2 hours. eat foods like string cheese, wheat crackers, apples (they're the best fruit for this condition), grapes, bananas and raw almonds. these are also easy snacks to carry in your purse. that way you know you don't spend a fortune buying crap from starbux that is loaded with calories and costs a fortune. i included some snack ideas!

FOOD CONSULTANT NADIA SAYS:

Food of the Day-
Carob: “Carob powder can be used as a chocolate substitute. Contains no oxalic acid or caffeine like chocolate. Good source of protein and carbohydrate and has excellent general health benefits.”
Source: Sandra Cabot MD

Thought of the Day: “Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.”- Napoleon Hill


SNACKS

Dips:

Stabilizer

Crunchy Fiber

½ cup:

Lots:

Almond butter

+ Celery/

Apple/Jicama

Guacamole

+ Lettuce/

Collards/Radishes

Hummus

+ Celery/Zucchini

Leaf’s Cashew Kreme Cheese

+ carrots/yams


HERE'S SOME 411 on Nadia:

Hi Everyone,

Here’s a bit about me J I have been studying nutrition for almost 10 years as the inspiration of my elderly father, teachers and my personal health has taught me to discover how food is closely related to mood, energy, mental clarity, aging, and disease prevention. I received my Bachelors of Science in Nutritional Sciences and a Certificate in Alternative Nutrition from California State University of Los Angeles as well as a Certificate in Beginning Culinary Arts.

My years of gained knowledge through education, research, doctors, travel, seminars and receiving mentoring from masters of different dietary disciplines has endowed me with a wealth of expertise I enjoy sharing with my clients and friends alike. Toxins and chemicals are so embedded in our daily consumption that, in many cases, making just a few changes increases the vibration of your life. I invite you to take the first step in revealing the best you can be. Feel free to contact me through e-mail.

~Nadia Arévalo

Wellness Food Consultant

food.consultant@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment