CULINARY EROTICA

CULINARY EROTICA
My luvahs

Monday, September 27, 2010

I eat my frustrations, do you?

so most of us eat our frustrations. other people starve their frustrations. living in hollywood is a whole different world. and that world is full of frustrations. the one that's been eating me away...that i've been eating away is the consequences of dating a celebrity. while most non hollywood people would treat my bf and moi the same, in hollywood there's a cast system that gives people permission to behave like rude, inconsiderate a-holes. let me expand: they introduce my bf and leave me behind like i'm not even there. and these are the people that know ME ie my friends or my acquaintances. or they start talking to him and completely ignore me like i'm a piece of furniture. now the same people that do this, then ask ME for favors. "would you pitch my show?", "can you book me on your show?", you get the picture. to those who have made this a habit, let me tell you something: i go home with this man and tell him how i feel when people do that. so if this people were a tad smart, they would learn to treat me like a human being. LA takes your humanity away, i swear! i thank God for having the gift of teaching lil ones cause they're the only ones in my life that keep it real.
so now that i vented...i feel better...i'm gonna celebrate! with cake...vegan cake....;)
next time, instead of eating my frustrations away, i'm gonna write about them. so be nice to me or you might end up on my blog. and you're so blinded by your bullshit that you won't even recognize yourself.
ttfn!

FOOD CONSULTANT NADIA SAYS:

Food of the Day- Cauliflower: “Excellent blood purifier and liver tonic. Useful for kidney/bladder disorders and constipation.”

Source: Sandra Cabot MD

Thought of the Day: “There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge.”

-Napoleon Hill


GREAT SNACKS:

Homemade Trail Mix:

In a plastic Ziploc bag MIX:

Complex Carbs

Stabilizer

Sweetener

½ -1 cup:

7-10:

Few:

365 High Fiber Organic Cereal

and/or

Eziekel Original Cereal…. sprinkle w/ cinnamon J

Any mixture of:

RAW almonds, walnuts, cashews or pecans

Any mixture of:

Goji berries, Inca berries, dried cranberries

No comments:

Post a Comment