CULINARY EROTICA

CULINARY EROTICA
My luvahs

Thursday, May 5, 2011

On my own and torturing myself! :O

i'm on my own, no jenny craig for a while. no telling me what crappy overpriced frozen meals to eat. no support from my consultant (they only do consultations if you buy their food, how lovely is that!?). nothing. just me and my munchies. so far, i've been following the plan, counting calories and exercising. it took me 6 moths to lose 17 pounds and i don't want them to creep up on me just because i succumb to a little temptation here, a little temptation there. i still make good choices. like when i think i'm eating too much peanut butter, i plan to cut the portions in half the next day. so far, so good. keeping it real, keeping the lbs off!


FOOD CONSULTANT NADIA AREVALO SAYS: (foodconsultant@yahoo.com)

Nutrition FYI

Top anti-radiaiton foods: Raw goat cheddar cheese, green string beans, snow peas, raw cauliflower and raw asparagus
“Friends divide your sorrows and multiply your happiness."
Blaine Athorn


HEALTHY DESSERTS:

Vanilla Coconut Pudding

4 Thai coconut meat

2-3 TBSP coconut crystals

1 TBSP coconut oil

2 tsp cinnamon

vanilla powder TT

dash sea salt

Blend and enjoy with cereal or granola.


SNACK IDEAS:

Sandwiches:

Holder

Stabilizer

Flavor

Fillers

1-2:

1-3 TBSP:

TT:

LOTS:

Sprouted bread

+Coconut oil

+Curry powder

+Romaine Lettuce

Sprouted tortilla

+Coconut butter

+Nama Shoyu

+Spinach/Arugula

Lavash

+Olive oil

+Kelp flakes

+Cabbage/Purslane

Leaf’s onion bread

+Avocado

+Lemon Juice

+Zucchini/Chard

Leaf’s mango bread

+Almond butter

+Cinnamon, Nutmeg

+Kale/sprouts

+Leaf’s cream cheese

+Allspice

+Bok Choy/Fresh Mint




No comments:

Post a Comment